I like the one on Feb. 8 where you drew into the sketchbook. The phone drawings are good as practice in finding the key lines but I think you can get stuck there if you don't do something with those lines once found. Kind of like rehearsing an athletic move a few times to get the feel for it -- but unless you then actually hit a ball, what's the point of getting the feel?
I like the one on Feb. 8 where you drew into the sketchbook. The phone drawings are good as practice in finding the key lines but I think you can get stuck there if you don't do something with those lines once found. Kind of like rehearsing an athletic move a few times to get the feel for it -- but unless you then actually hit a ball, what's the point of getting the feel?
ReplyDelete